Saturday, March 10, 2007

Spring break is already over! Well, it will be tomorrow. That's okay though...for the first time, I am truly ready to go back. That's not to say that I'm not loving home, because I really am, or that I'm looking forward to digging back into schoolwork, because I certainly am not, but EMU finally does feel like a second home. One where I feel comfortable and settled and at peace.

With all that said, I am quite ready for summer. 4 full months of sun and home and work and no classes sounds wonderful. And with only 50 days left until then, I know it will be here before I know it. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Gecko Girl said...

I can't wait for summer too! Glad you are glad to be back!

Anonymous said...

Hope school is going well for you...Are you surviving your facebook fast? I realized how many times I hop on facebook...I miss it, but I'm not so distracted : )
It was good to see you again last week...sorry that I was a little distracted ; ) Are you coming home for Easter?
oooh, so many questions, haha. Have a GREAT weekend!!
-b