Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Less than three weeks.

I can't believe it. I'm so ready for next semester, but at the same time, I'm loving it here so much that it will be a little sad to leave.

I also have absolutely no motivation to do anything academic anymore. I'd consider making a to-do list for the rest of the semester, but it might throw me into depression. So I think about the many other things to look forward to...that list is much more exciting:) Some examples....
-Campus semi-formal
-Christmas party for the boys hosted by the girls
-My future suitemates gathering in Lancaster during break
-Hockey team Christmas party
-Christmas!
And, of course...the MIDDLE EAST! (The most exciting news on that front...as of yesterday, one of my best friends is also going!)

The future is bright, to say the least. Papers and exams won't be fun, but it's easy to look past them...maybe that's not good?

On another note, out of my excitement for next semester and my inability to wait patiently for it, I'm beginning to make a list of people to send mass email updates to. If you'd like to be included on this list, please let me know...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sign us up! :)
--Bmom

Anonymous said...

Me, please!! : ) Thanks!!!

Gecko Girl said...

Me too!